All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA handy pocket guide which will allow nature-lovers to identify a wide range of trees from their size, shape, leaves and seeds - whatever the season. Includes step-by-step instructions for tree-related activities, from making leaf rubbings to growing your own tree. Internet links accessed via the Usborne Quicklinks website allow readers to access further resources online.
- Author(s)Laura Howell
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleNaturetrail
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Width165 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.