All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to present the works of one of India's most interesting figurative artists. Born in India in 1934, Bhavsar moved to the U.S. in the early 1960s, where he became an influential member of the New York School of Colorists through his use of thrown and sifted pigment. Bhavsars monumental works are created using dry pigment released onto the canvas in patterns that parallel the movements of the artists body as he works.
- Author(s)Irving Sandler,Marius Kwint
- Date of Publication23/03/2009
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note100 illustrations, 80 in colour
- Weight1550 g
- Width280 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.