All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Enid Blyton's bestselling school series Elizabeth Allen is sent away to boarding school and makes up her mind to be the naughtiest pupil there's ever been. Book 4: Here's the Naughtiest Girl There's a new boy in Elizabeth's class, who'll do anything to show her up. It's hard for the naughtiest girl to keep her temper when faced with such a challenge ...Book 5: The Naughtiest Girl Keeps a Secret Elizabeth's efforts to put her naughty days behind her are threatened when John trusts her with a secret. She finds herself in more trouble than ever before. Book 6: The Naughtiest Girl Helps a Friend It's hard to be good at camp with Arabella in the same tent. She's causing all sorts of problems for Elizabeth and her best friend Joan. Book 7: The Naughtiest Girl Saves the Day Elizabeth is a suspect when some plants are vandalised. She isn't to blame - and who would want to get her intro trouble? With help, she vows to get to the bottom of the mystery. Between 1940 and 1952, Enid Blyton wrote four vels about Naughtiest Girl, Elizabeth Allen. Books 5-10 are authorised sequels of the series written by Anne Digby in 1999. Both cover and inside illustrations were created by Kate Hindley in 2014.
- Author BiographyEnid Blyton was born in East Dulwich, South London, in 1897. She wrote over six hundred books in her lifetime, including many of the 20th century's most popular children's series. Some of her best-known works include the Famous Five, the Secret Seven, Malory Towers, The Magic Faraway Tree, The Wishing Chair and Noddy. Enid Blyton died in 1968 but remains one of the world's best-loved storytellers and is consistently voted a children's favourite in reader polls. Anne Digby is the author of the Trebizon school series, the Me, Jill Robinson series and several film tie-in novels. She lives in East Sussex with her writer husband.
- Author(s)Anne Digby,Enid Blyton
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Naughtiest Girl Gift Books and Collections
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Weight354 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.