All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Enid Blyton's bestselling school series Elizabeth Allen is sent away to boarding school and makes up her mind to be the naughtiest pupil there's ever been. In book five, Elizabeth intends never to be naughty again. But when John entrusts her with his secret, the naughtiest girl finds herself in deeper trouble than ever ...Between 1940 and 1952, Enid Blyton wrote four vels about Naughtiest Girl, Elizabeth Allen. Books 5-10 are authorised sequels of the series written by Anne Digby in 1999. Both cover and inside illustrations were created by Kate Hindley in 2014. Bonus material: A rare, complete serial story about a very special school. An interview with Enid Blyton about her school days. Enid Blyton's experiences as a teacher. A timeline of the author's life. Photos from Enid Blyton's younger days.
- Author BiographyWritten by Anne Digby, author of the Trebizon school series, the Me, Jill Robinson series and several film tie-in novels. Enid Blyton died in 1968 but remains one of the best-known and best-loved writers of children's stories. She is consistently voted a children's favourite in author polls. She has over 600 children's books to her credit, including the Famous Five series, the Secret Seven series, the Naughtiest Girl series (all Hodder) and the Malory Towers and St Clare's series (both available from Hodder on audio).
- Author(s)Anne Digby,Enid Blyton
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleNaughtiest Girl
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight148 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.