All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLady Georgiana Ranch has once again been called into service by Her Majesty the Queen. This time she's sent to Nice on a secret assignment that's thing to sneeze at; recovering the Queen's stolen snuff box. As much of an hour as it is to be trusted by Her Majesty, an even greater hour awaits Georgie in Nice - as Coco Chanel herself asks Georgie to model her latest fashions. But when a necklace belonging to the Queen is stolen on the catwalk, Georgie has to find two priceless items and solve a murder. How's a girl to find any time to go to the casi?
- Author BiographyRhys Bowen, a New York Times bestselling author, has been nominated for every major award in mystery writing, including the Edgar(r), and has won many, including both the Agatha and Anthony awards. She is the author of the Royal Spyness Mysteries, set in 1930s London, the Molly Murphy Mysteries, set in turn-of-the-century New York, and the Constable Evans Mysteries, set in Wales. She was born in England and now divides her time between Northern California and Arizona.
- Author(s)Rhys Bowen
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Prime Crime
- Weight169 g
- Width105 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $12.11Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.85Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $20.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.