All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $28.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a compilation of old-fashioned children's stories--probably from the late nineteenth century--originally published by M.A. Dohue Company in the early 1900s. While politically incorrect by today's standards, the stories are entertaining and shed light on an earlier time in our nation's history. The book includes numerous engravings from the period. Note: For the most part, this book is a facsimile reproduction of a book originally published in the early 1900s. As such, this new book preserves the imperfections in the original book. We believe these imperfections (such as broken type or other typesetting irregularities) convey a sense of the cultural context of the original work and add to the enjoyment of the text.
- Author BiographyThe stories in this book were written by various authors, probably in the late nineteenth century. The stories were published by the M.A. Donohue Company, a Chicago publishing house that specialized in children's literature. The tales were included in a volume entitled GULLIVER'S TRAVELS AMONG THE LILLIPUTIANS AND GIANTS AND OTHER STORIES. Though undated, this book was probably published in the early 1900s, and the stories and illustrations in the book appear to date from the late 1800s.
- Author(s)Bothwell Press
- PublisherBothwell Press
- Date of Publication04/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBothwell Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.