All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.73
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionGames are played between chrome and leather in these two searing stories of hot men, fast motorcycles and the women who ride both! Two bestselling authors have teamed up to produce a pair of hot new vellas. Number one New York Times bestselling author Lora Leigh revisits her sultry Southern landscape with the story of a good girl gone bad. Jaci Burton, bestselling author of Riding Wild (Berkley, 2008), delivered a hot series series featuring federal agent Shadoe Grayson. Now, Shadoe is back to take on the baddest boy of her career.
- Author BiographyLora Leigh is known for her deliciously intense and satisfying erotic romance. Her characters come to her in her dreams, inspiring her with the possibilities of <i>What If...</i> Most days, Lora can be found in front of her computer weaving daydreams while sipping the ambrosia of the gods, also known as coffee. When not writing, thinking about writing, or plotting what to write, Lora, a Kentucky native, enjoys gardening, fishing, and hiking with her husband and children.
- Author(s)Jaci Burton,Lora Leigh
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication08/05/2010
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight322 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.