All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionBelieve it or t, you can gain peace of mind about your financial resources for retirement.Map your route to financial security with Navigate Your Way To a Secure Retirement as your guidebook. Noted financial advisor Isaac Wright shares valuable insights and resources that will help you prepare and protect your assets so you cn enjoy retirement.
- Author BiographyIsaac Wright is a financial planner specializing in retirement planning and asset preservation for families and retirees. He is the President and CEO of Financial Dynamics and the Estate and Elder Planning Center of Virginia, located in the Richmond area. Isaac has been assisting families and retirees reach their financial, retirement and estate planning goals for over a decade, building a reputation among his clients and colleagues as a personally engaged problem solver who provides exceptional customer service. Working with other advisors, attorneys and caregivers, Isaac's approach is inclusive, transparent and education-based. Widely recognized in Virginia and beyond as a specialist in retirement planning, Isaac frequently appears on television, radio, webcasts and in public seminars focusing on financial and legal retirement planning, the economics of long-term healthcare and asset preservation. His blog, Wright Advice for Your Money, can be found at www.wrightmoneyadvice.com. Isaac has been a member and contributor of several mentoring and private coaching groups, including Ed Slott's Elite IRA group and the Longevity Planning Institute. He is also a member of the National Ethics Bureau. A lifelong resident of the Richmond area, Isaac is a graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University. Investment Advisory Services offered through Global Financial Private Capital, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Contributor Jean Reynolds, attorney at law, is a partner at Whitehead and Chiocca PLC, in Richmond, Virginia. Jean specializes in estate planning, asset protection, wills and trusts, special needs planning, estate administration and litigation. She earned her Juris Doctor from the Appalachian School of Law and is a member of the Virginia State Bar. Jean is a former president of the Richmond chapter of the Society of Financial Services Professionals and a member of the Richmond area Estate Planning Council.
- Author(s)Isaac Wright
- PublisherAdvantage Media Group
- Date of Publication06/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdvantage Media Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.