All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $33.01Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionJust the sort of book that saves lives by igniting a passion for reading. James Patterson Reminiscent of Huckleberry Finn.The Wall Street Journal A Michael L. Printz Hor Winner From the author of Newbery Medal winner Moon Over Manifest comes the odyssey-like adventure of two boys incredible quest on the Appalachian Trail. When Jack Baker s father sends him from his home in Kansas to attend a boys boarding school in Maine, Jack doesn t kw what to expect. Certainly t Early Auden, the strangest of boys. Early keeps to himself, reads the number pi as a story, and refuses to accept truths others take for granted. Jack, feeling lonely and out of place, connects with Early, and the two become friends. During a break from school, the boys set out for the Appalachian Trail on a quest for a great black bear. As Jack and Early travel deeper into the mountains, they meet peculiar and dangerous characters, and they make some shocking discoveries. But their adventure is only just beginning. Will Jack s and Early s friendship last the journey? Can the boys make it home alive? An ALA Best Fiction for Young Adults Selection An ALA-ALSC Notable Children s Book A New York Times Editor s Choice A New York Times Bestseller An Indie Pick A Bank Street College of Education Best Book of the Year A School Library Journal Best Book of the Year A KirkusReviews Best Book of the Year A Booklist Books for Youth Editors Choice Selection A BookPage Best Children s Book A Texas Lone Star Reading List SelectionA Notable Children's Book in Language Arts BookA Down East Magazine Best of Maine BookA North Carolina Young Adult Book Award Master List SelectionAn Iowa Children's Choice Award FinalistFrom the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyCLARE VANDERPOOL's debut novel, Moon Over Manifest, won the 2011 Newbery Medal for the most distinguished contribution to children's literature. This second novel will continue to astound readers with Clare's incredible writing prowess.
- Author(s)Clare Vanderpool
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1998
- ImprintRandom House US Audio
- Weight159 g
- Width130 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Read byRobbie Daymond,Mark Bramhall,Cassandra Campbell
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time450
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.