Navigating Life: Things I Wish My Mother Had Told Me by Margaux Bergen (Hardback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionYou might learn a few useful things at school, but most of what matters, most of what makes you into a fully functioning human being, teacher will ever tell you. This diamond-sharp, honest book of hard-earned wisdom is one mother's effort to equip her daughter for survival in the real world. Heartbreakingly funny, Navigating Life has invaluable tips for students of life of all ages. It will challenge you to lead a more meaningful life and to tackle the bumps along the way with grit, style, and ingenuity.
- Author BiographyMargaux Bergen has spent the last twenty years raising three children and working all over the world at large and small institutions focused on international development and women's leadership. She has held senior communications positions at Vital Voices, The Center for Interfaith Action on Global Poverty, The United Way and the World Bank and is now at ORBMedia.
- Author(s)Margaux Bergen
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication04/08/2016
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintThe Penguin Press
- Weight318 g
- Width129 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.