Navigating the Collapse of Time: A Peaceful Path Through the End of Illusions by Ian Cowan (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.84+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionNew Age metaphysician Dave Cowan gives us the big picture on the Great Shift - the unstoppable changes taking place on Earth, in the solar system and within each of us in the here and w. He shows that The Shift is t happening to us; WE are shifting. This book pulls it all together - speculative theory, quantum physics, philosophy, the nature of illusion and reality - in one easy-to-understand volume. The Mayans had a term for this transitional period: the Time of No Time, indicating that, post-2012, time as we kw it or experience it may t exist at all or will have changed dramatically. The signs are everywhere: Ecomic crisis, dramatic hurricanes, floods and earthquakes and increased rates of species extinction. According to New Age metaphysician, David Cowan, we are in the midst of a 25-year transitional period of planetary shift as our solar system approaches the Galactic Photon Band, a shift that is, also, affecting our perception of time. In NAVIGATING THE COLLAPSE OF TIME, Cowan synthesises a broad range of perspectives about this time of transition, from the writings of the ancient Mayans, Aztecs and Incas, to speculative theory, quantum physics, philosophy and the nature of illusion and reality posed by a range of theorists and academics including Ken Carey, Barbara Hand Clow, William Gammill, Zecharia Sitchin, Carl Calleman, Gary Renard, Ken Wapnick, Brent Haskel and many others. Along the way he explores the cosmic influences of Galactic alignment, shifting dimensions, the potential in our DNA for radical evolutionary change, a revised history of humanity helping to explain how we got into this current state of genetic and social limitation, what to expect as events continue to unfold to their prescribed conclusion and finally, steps each of us can take to navigate this time of change.
- Author BiographyDave Cowan is a Biofeedback trainer and teacher in Spiritual Communication and the Art of Dowsing. A former musician, counsellor and alternative health trainer, he lives with his wife Erina in Boulder, Colorado where they offer a licensing programme in Spiritual Healing to a variety of health practitioners. Barbara Hand Clow is the author of Mayan Code, Alchemy of Nine Dimensions & Pleiadian Agenda.
- Author(s)Ian Cowan
- PublisherRed Wheel/Weiser
- Date of Publication15/06/2011
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationMaine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRed Wheel/Weiser
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byBarbara Hand Clow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.