All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
About this product
- DescriptionNavigation in Space by X-ray Pulsars will consist of two parts. One is on modeling of X-ray pulsar signals. The second part explains how X-ray pulsar signals can be used to solve the relative navigation problem. This book formulates the problem, proposes a recursive solution, and analyzes different aspects of the navigation system. This book will be a comprehensive source for researchers. It provides new research results on signal processing techniques needed for X-ray pulsar based navigation in deep space.
- Author BiographyDr. Emadzadeh is a design engineer with Vantage Surgical Systems Inc. As a student he won the UCLA graduate division fellowship award in 2005. Jason Speyer is a Professor of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering with a joint appointment in Electrical Engineering. He received his B.S. degree in (Aeronautics & Astronautics from MIT in 1960 and his M.S. and Ph.D. degrees from Harvard University in 1965 and 1968. He is a member of the National Academy of Engineering.
- Author(s)Amir Abbas Emadzadeh,Jason Lee Speyer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/02/2011
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight368 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.