All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJourney from the forest floor right up into the emergent layers of the rainforests - home to the most diverse and exciting range of wildlife on the planet. You will find out where the rainforests are located, what makes them so special, who lives there, and how we can protect their future. You will also meet the creatures that are unique to these environments, and see them in action.
- Author BiographyAndrew Langley has been writing books for children for more than 25 years. Born in Somerset, he spent four years working for Penguin Books before becoming a full-time writer and journalist. He now lives in Wiltshire (and sometimes France) with his family.
- Author(s)Andrew Langley
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width250 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Stone
- Interest Age9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.