All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover more about planets, stars, comets, black holes, galaxies and astronauts. And look to the future to see possible designs for interstellar spaceships and find out how humans may establish colonies in space. Navigate your way through a fantastic range of subjects with this visually spectacular new series. Every spread is brimming with lively text, amazing photographs and artworks, and weblinks and quotes. Panels throughout offer focused information on specific topics.
- Author BiographyDr Mike Goldsmith studied the philosophy of time and space at Keele University, England, where he also obtained his PhD in astrophysics. He was formerly Head of Acoustics at the UK's National Physical Laboratory. An author of more than 20 non-fiction books for children, he was shortlisted for the Aventis Prize for Science, Junior Section, in 2002 and 2004.
- Author(s)Mike Goldsmith
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Weight264 g
- Width250 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chris Moore
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.