All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBroken hymns. Desperate prayers. Tales of first heroes. Stories of the street. The poems in Navy Blue walk the middle ground between sorrow and salvation, tackling themes of devotion, regret, incence lost and mortality through an array of dark landscapes and narratives of the dispossessed. Written in sharp and urgent language with undercurrents of raw emotion, this book marks the arrival of a brave and original new voice in Canadian poetry.
- Author BiographySteve Meagher grew up in Oakville, Ontario. His poems have appeared in Carousel, The Nashwaak Review and Ottawa Arts Review. Navy Blue is his first book. He lives in Toronto.
- Author(s)Steve Meagher
- PublisherGuernica Editions,Canada
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintGuernica Editions,Canada
- Weight91 g
- Width125 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.