All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this complete practical guide for any modern sniper, former Navy SEAL and military sniper Brandon Webb reveals the tips and basic training necessary to become an efficient marksman. Including details on advanced sniper training for maritime, helicopter, and urban sniper operations, this updated edition also touches on the latest research, development, testing, and evaluation of sniper weapons systems and optics. From trajectories and wind speed to camouflage and best vantage points and targets, Webb covers everything an expert sniper needs to kw.
- Author BiographyBrandon Webb is a retired U.S. Navy SEAL. As a SEAL, he developed a niche as a sniper, and his career involved combat deployments to Iraq, Afghanistan, and elsewhere. He is most notably known for his work in running the Navy SEAL sniper course. Glen Doherty is a combat-decorated SEAL who served in the U.S. Navy for nine years. In addition to being Brandon Webb's shooting partner at the SEAL sniper course, he was a platoon Corpsman. When not overseas, he can be found in the Wasatch Mountains of Utah or in North County, San Diego, California.
- Author(s)Brandon Webb
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication16/05/2013
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note250
- Weight926 g
- Width23 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine188 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.