All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat was the Nationalist Socialist Party (Nazi's)? What did they believe? Where did these beliefs originate? What led them to commit such atrocities and war crimes? In this new work, author C.M. Vasey questions the nature of the Nazi Party and Third Reich's ideology, which fuelled the Second World War and the Holocaust. This work explores the philosophical and historical origins of Nazi ideology in concepts such as Social Darwinism, biological nationalism, Aryanism, and most toriously, anti-Semitism. Starting from the early days of the NSDAP to the end of the Second World War, Nazi Ideology provides a detailed examination of the Nazi belief system and the role it played in world history.
- Author BiographyC.M. Vasey is a graduate of Leicester University and has written widely on modern history, including World War II, the Third Reich and Stalinist Russia. He is currently involved in researching his next work, a history of the Holocaust.
- Author(s)C. M. Vasey
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/02/2006
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight149 g
- Width149 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.