All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 4 of this acclaimed series of documents with commentary is the most substantial study of the German home front in World War II available in English. It illuminates the nature of Nazism and the regime it established by documenting politics and life in wartime Germany: government and party, law and terror, welfare and social planning, sex and population policy, women, youth, propoganda, morale and resistance.
- Author BiographyJeremy Noakes is Professor of History at Exeter University.
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleExeter Studies in History S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Exeter Press
- Weight855 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byJeremy Noakes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.