Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors consider the Schrodinger Map equation in 2 1 dimensions, with values into S�. This admits a lowest energy steady state Q , namely the stereographic projection, which extends to a two dimensional family of steady states by scaling and rotation. The authors prove that Q is unstable in the energy space ?'. However, in the process of proving this they also show that within the equivariant class Q is stable in a stronger topology XC?'.
- Author BiographyIoan Bejenaru , University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA. Daniel Tataru , University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA.
- Author(s)Daniel Tataru,Ioan Bejenaru
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMemoirs of the American Mathematical Society
- Series Part/Volume Number228, 1069
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.