All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Near a Whole City Full When Philip arrived at the Grand Central Station and left his car, holding fast to his traveling bag in spite of the efforts of a red-capped, importunate person to relieve him of it, he found that his heart was thumping as if he had just finished a hundred-yard foot-race. He discovered at the same time that he was laughing aloud and he brought himself sharply to attention, and actually stood still for several seconds, determined to assume at least an outward calm before he really set foot in his Mecca, the goal of his ambition, his fairyland - New York. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Edward W Townsend
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.