All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most popular misconceptions about American Indians is that they are all the same-one homogeus group of people who look alike, speak the same language, and share the same customs and history. Nothing could be further from the truth! This book gives kids an A-Z look at the Native Americans that shaped their state's history. From tribe to tribe, there are large differences in clothing, housing, life-styles, and cultural practices. Help kids explore Native American history by starting with the Native Americans that might have been in their very own backyard! Some of the activities include crossword puzzles, fill in the blanks, and decipher the code.
- Author(s)Carole Marsh
- PublisherGallopade International
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleNative American Heritage
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallopade International
- Weight104 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.