All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery wardrobe should include these indispensable knit vests, pullovers and cardigans from Susan Robicheau! Stylishly shaped and temptingly textured, each design adds a new layer of distinction to cool-weather outfits. Discover the fun of creating a casual zippered vest, a feminine cabled pullover, a light cardigan with a lacy leaf pattern and more. Sizes for all six designs include Small to 3X. Knitters with moderate to advanced skills will enjoy creating these must-have fashions!
- Author BiographySusan Robicheau lives in Nova Scotia, where she happily works as a professional designer. She learned to knit at age 6 and began making doll clothes with the help of a family friend. Years later, she took up knitting again while working in a clothing and fabric store that also sold yarn. Eventually, books on garment design and Fair Isle knitting inspired her to create her own sweater, mitten and sock designs.
- Author(s)Susan Robicheau
- PublisherLeisure Arts Inc
- Date of Publication21/02/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationArizona
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeisure Arts Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations, includes patterns
- Weight204 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.05New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.