All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFolk hero or criminal, you've never seen the story of Ned Kelly like this before ...From the creator of the historical comics Reg Saunders and Gallipoli: The Landing - winners of an Australian Educational Publishing Award - comes a dynamic graphic-vel treatment of the story of Edward 'Ned' Kelly. With all the action rendered in full colour, high school readers and fans of graphic vels alike will see the story of our most famous bushranger come alive. From Ned's birth in 1855 into a poor Irish immigrant family, to his criminal exploits in rural Victoria, through to the gunfights at Stringybark Creek and Glenrowan and his death at age 25, this book offers a new perspective on Ned's infamous acts. Incorporating newspaper clippings and other source material, it questions what we think we kw about Ned Kelly, while reminding us that Australian history is full of unique characters and unexpected drama.
- Author BiographyHugh Dolan is a former intelligence officer with the RAAF. He is the creator of successful historical graphic novels and the author of 36 Days: The untold story behind the Gallipoli landings. His documentary film Gallipoli From Above screened on both The History Channel and ABC TV.
- Author(s)Hugh Dolan
- PublisherNewSouth Publishing
- Date of Publication30/01/1991
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Non-fiction & Literary
- Place of PublicationSydney, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNewSouth Publishing
- Weight240 g
- Width180 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.