All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNeedle felting is a hot trend at the moment, and Susanna Wallis has designed twenty cute and funny characters as step by step projects that will appeal to all skill levels. Felt is durable, versatile, malleable and easy to make. All you need to get started is a felting needle, a foam pad and wool, so there is great outlay on equipment, and beginners will be able to create the needle felties once they have mastered the basic techniques. Experienced felters will also love the inspiring characters: a rocking robin, Russian dolls, a swman, a sheep, a fuzzy fish and much more.
- Author BiographySusanna Wallis is a craft designer and tutor. She has a BA (Hons) in Design and is a member of the International Feltmakers' Association. Craft has been her passion for as long as she can remember. She mostly works in textiles but particularly loves feltmaking and combining wet and dry felting in her work. She exhibits at Country Living fairs and regional fairs, and her work has been featured in Country Living magazine. She also designs paper crafts, embroidery, mosaics and jewellery.
- Author(s)Susanna Wallis
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleTwenty to Make
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note50 colour illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.