All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNegative Thinking 101: Positive Thinking Wins by Cathy Wilson motivates you to get rid of the negative before it eats you up and spits you out! This book takes action showing you practical SOLUTIONS that change your NEGATIVE to POSITIVE. Scientists, psychologists, medical professionals and health and wellness experts worldwide kw the key to making your life more productive, longer and enjoyable involves LEARNING how to recognize and address the negative and unconsciously switch your flip to positive. STRESS is negative and STRESS is the trigger for disease and eventual death. The doctor says so! Are you TIRED of feeling gloomy day after day? Do you WISH you were more productive at work? Does being the center of attention appeal to you? Would you like to get rid of your anying aches and pains? Want to wake up every single morning bursting with POSITIVE ENERGY? If you've answered YES then it's time to unveil some positive thinking secrets that make sense. YOU deserve to get rid of negative energy and make room for POSITIVE and Wilson EXPLAINS how. ... What's Negative Thinking? ... Learn How to Diffuse the Negative ... Science Supports Positive Thinking ... Your Thinking Determines Your Reality ... Learn How to Flip Your Switch to Positive Just a few incredibly powerful themes discussed to make your life more productive, exciting, energetic, healthier and simply fantastic. Negative people, negative thinking and negative environment will suck you in and eat you up in you're t careful. Take action and open you mind to positive thought. Time for you to establish your glass as HALF FULL!
- Author BiographyYou create your reality, and boundaries are self-made. If you believe in something with all your heart and soul, it will happen, good or bad. I grew up on a farm, and learned early on what hard work really is. Persevering through many tough lessons, and establishing a sound, balanced, and solid platform from which to build. My name is Cathy Wilson, and I'm a happy mom and successful published writer. I've got an insanely diverse published writing portfolio. Certainly enough to make your head spin! During my 20 plus years of writing experience, most was as a ghostwriter. I've recently switched gears to eBooks and professional SEO, on track to build my online authority and Masterful Book Empire Mountain! Every single day for as long as I can remember, I have written. I'll continue to do just that, as long as my magical fingers want to. My Ultimate Goal - Up High in the Sky - Past the Fluffy White Clouds - a Few Miles from Fairy-Ville, and Distant Enough from the Sun I don't get a Nasty Burn? Transforming myself further with persistent hard work, into the go to girl for anything and everything writing. The main course will be eBooks, with a side of SEO/Keyword online Social Media Marketing Writing. Cathy Wilson with be IT! You name it and I've done it top to bottom. Sharing this often overwhelming wealth of information with you, the reader, is my purpose. I'm a dreamer that looks for the good in everything, and runs from the negative. When my magical fingers dance across the keys, my heart and soul pours out. I use my magnetic and knowledgeable personality, to capture the attention of the target audience. Delivering beyond expectations every time. You can think of me as a teacher, but of writing. An escape from reality for some, if you like. I magically pull out that emotional connection, that a good writer needs to succeed. And if I can help just one person with my words, I've succeeded! A Little of my Nature I believe in Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, The Sandman, and The Tooth Fairy. There's no fun in a closed mind now is there? I've written every day since I've been about 10, and only recently transformed it into my focus. Aside from being a mom and staying healthy, writing is it for me. Information is knowledge, and knowledge is power. And with every word I write, I'm learning and becoming a better writer.
- Author(s)Cathy Wilson
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.