Negotiate to Win: 21 Rules for Successful Negotiating by Jim Thomas (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.00+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionNegotiate to Win is a shot of double espresso for a tired publishing category. Unlike most other negotiating books, it is written by the consummate practitioner, an internationally admired negotiating superstar who loves to communicate and teach, who is passionate about negotiating in every aspect of life, and wickedly clever about our American reluctance to negotiate and how to overcome it. Negotiate to Win has one goal to immediately and meaningfully improve readers' negotiating skills. It delivers its message in clear, straightforward steps and lively, conversational language. Jim Thomas kws just the right images, details, examples, and anecdotes to drive home his points. Negotiate to Win is fun to read. The author's lively, irreverent, and warm humour energizes every page, and inspires readers to learn and remember its principles. Negotiate to Win is reader-friendly, combining a pithy overview of the cultural and business realities of negotiating, Thomas' 21 rules of successful negotiating, scenarios for getting the best deal in different everyday situations, and a list of Thomas' Truisms of negotiating wisdom. Negotiate to Win is comprehensive, but it doesn't waste the reader's time with lengthy theoretical discussions. Its mission is to extract the small handful of techniques that actually work from the vast, weedy thicket of negotiating bromides, cliches, theories, and folklore, and to make those techniques intelligible and useful to the reader. The book drives home the importance of reaching long-lasting mutually beneficial solutions for the negotiator and her counterpart.
- Author BiographyJim Thomas is the negotiator's negotiator, a national leader with a hugely successful training company and a busy full-time negotiating practice. He has been called America's negotiating coach, and is the top choice of U.S. presidents and their staffs, virtually every federal agency, the majority of firms on the Fortune 500, and global institutions including the World Bank. He is an undisputed master of high-performance negotiating and a beloved teacher who has been described as a �combination of negotiator, lawyer, and standup comedian.' Over the years, Jim's negotiating expertise has been applied to mergers and acquisitions, arms control, labor relations, trade and diplomacy, domestic and international business, the environment, real estate, and a host of other fields
- Author(s)Jim Thomas
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date08/08/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.