All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNegotiating Memories of Protest in Western Europe explores the transmission of memories of 1970s protest movements in Italy, Germany, France and Great Britain. Focusing on Italy, it analyzes commemorative rituals, memory sites and other forms of 'memory work' performed by social groups in a city where a protester was killed by police in 1977.
- Author BiographyAndrea Hajek obtained her doctorate degree from the University of Warwick, UK. She is a founding member of the Warwick Oral History Network. She has edited a special issue on 1968 and oral history, and frequently publishes in peer-reviewed journals and on blogs.
- Author(s)Andrea Hajek
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Memory Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.