Negotiating Partnerships: Increase Profits and Reduce Risks by Iwar Unt, Keld Jensen (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $72.69+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionAre you identifying the right deals and making them profitable? Or are you haggling over who gets the biggest piece of the pie, rather than working out how to make the pie bigger? This book will help you identify, develop and safeguard added value, which means that both businesses in the partnership can develop and grow with reduced risk. Not just any partner and t just any deal will do. An international study based on over 20,000 negotiations revealed that a huge amount of time is wasted on producing deals that are often of only marginal merit. This book will help you identify the deals which are worth doing and set you on the right track to make them profitable. Negotiating Partnerships will take you through dozens of areas where additional value can be found, to make win-win partnership deals that really work for you. As a good negotiators you will learn how to identify these opportunities and conclude better deals at the same time as making the other party feel good. This book sets out key steps to co-operative negotiation so that you have the kw-how to achieve profitable partnerships.
- Author BiographyIwar Unt worked for SAAB and Volvo in the 1970s and began looking at how these companies handled their purchase negotiations. Partnership negotiations were not practised at that time. Iwar Unt began to question the procedure used, and he could quickly show that instead of fighting, the parties involved could create significant added values through openness, creative problem solving and dialogue. He has worked in most sectors around the negotiation table and has solved many different negotiation problems with great success. Iwar has also written a number of books on partnership, negotiation technique and the creation of added value. Keld Jensen is a partner and CEO of MarketWatch Management, an independent network organization. He has more than 13 years, management and negotiation experience as an idea generator and CEO of small organizations as well as listed companies. Through his work in MarketWatch Management, Keld Jensen has recently been co-author of the books Negotiation Technique and The Negotiation Handbook. He has adviced a wide range of leading international organizations, including ABB, Scandic Hotels, Ernst & Young, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Volvo, Rolls-Royce, Swedish Postal Service, BP Amoco, IKEA, SAAB, ERICSSON, Phillips, AstraZeneca and Molnlycke.
- Author(s)Iwar Unt,Keld Jensen
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication24/09/2001
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleFinancial Times Series
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight359 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.