Negotiation Genius: How to Overcome Obstacles and Achieve Brilliant Results at the Bargaining Table and Beyond by Max H. Bazerman, Deepak Malhotra (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.67Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom two leaders in executive education at Harvard Business School, here are the mental habits and proven strategies you need to achieve outstanding results in any negotiation. Whether you ve seen it all or are just starting out, Negotiation Genius will dramatically improve your negotiating skills and confidence. Drawing on decades of behavioral research plus the experience of thousands of business clients, the authors take the mystery out of preparing for and executing negotiations whether they involve multimillion-dollar deals or improving your next salary offer. What sets negotiation geniuses apart? They are the men and women who kw how to: Identify negotiation opportunities where others see room for discussion Discover the truth even when the other side wants to conceal it Negotiate successfully from a position of weakness Defuse threats, ultimatums, lies, and other hardball tactics Overcome resistance and sell proposals using proven influence tactics Negotiate ethically and create trusting relationships along with great deals Recognize when the best move is to walk away And much, much more This book gets down and dirty. It gives you detailed strategies including talking points that work in the real world even when the other side is hostile, unethical, or more powerful. When you finish it, you will already have an action plan for your next negotiation. You will kw what to do and why. You will also begin building your own reputation as a negotiation genius.
- Author BiographyDeepak Malhotra is an associate professor at the Harvard Business School, where he teaches negotiation in the MBA program, the Advanced Management Program, and the Owner/President Management Program, in addition to providing negotiation consulting and training for businesses worldwide. Max H. Bazerman is the Jesse Isidor Straus Professor of Business Administration at the Harvard Business School and the author of Negotiating Rationally and Judgment in Managerial Decision Making.
- Author(s)Deepak Malhotra,Max H. Bazerman
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication30/08/2008
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Dell Publishing Group, Div of Random House, Inc
- Content Notefigures
- Weight352 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.