All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis issue considers the emotional complexities of intergroup conflict. In the chapters, the authors examine the relational challenges that youth encounter in dealing with conflict and, combining invative theory with ambitious practical application, identify conflict management strategies. These interventions have affected millions of youth across the continents.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/07/2004
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNew Directions for Youth Development
- Series Part/Volume Number102
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byBrooke E. Clayton,Daniel L. Shapiro
- Foreword byRoger Fisher
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.