All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- Description7 simple steps to flawless negotiations A successful negotiation results in a win-win agreement for both parties. But where do you start if you're up against people or organisations with conflicting objectives? Or people who are just downright difficult? Getting what you want requires determination and tact. You need to be assertive but kw when to compromise. We'll help you refine your persuasive skills through verbal and n-verbal communication. We'll show you how to identify and understand the key issues, distinguish between needs and interests and come to an agreement that benefits everyone. With our 7 simple steps you'll be a pro in time.
- Author BiographyClare Dignall has worked in both the public and private sectors, in established organisations and challenging start-ups. Clare has taken the negotiating lessons learned in these environments and applied them to the context of working for herself, where good negotiation skills are ever more key to success and sustainability. When authoring this book, Clare used material from Barry Tomalin's Key Business Skills (HarperCollins 2012) in addition to bouncing ideas off Joe Cairney of Projects on Track, who Clare would like to thank for his insights and enthusiasm. Clare is also the author of the HarperCollins title Can You Eat, Shoot & Leave?, the official companion to Lynne Truss's bestseller Eats, Shoots & Leaves, as well as Collins Successful Networking in 7 Simple Steps.
- Author(s)Clare Dignall
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date01/10/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.