All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionUnlike other books that focus on the nuts-and-bolts of the negotiation process, this text's conceptual approach draws on psychology, cutting-edge scholarship, and law to create an analytical framework with which students can learn to think about negotiation strategy before applying the framework to specific negotiation problems and contexts. Features:
- Restructured treatment of the psychology of persuasion
- Part III framed to emphasize the critical importance of the relationship between negotiators
- Treatment of trust expanded with more discussion of extensive experimental data
- New treatment of the how to deal with the negative emotions that result from conflict
- Completely new simulations added to reinforce bargaining zone analysis, persuasion techniques, coping with emotions, and principal-agent relationships in negotiation
- Author(s)Russell Korobkin
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAspen Casebook
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Weight1157 g
- Width183 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.