All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionUnlike other books that focus on the nuts-and-bolts of the negotiation process, this text's conceptual approach draws on psychology, cutting-edge scholarship, and law to create an analytical framework with which students can learn to think about negotiation strategy before applying the framework to specific negotiation problems and contexts. Features: Restructured treatment of the psychology of persuasion Part III framed to emphasize the critical importance of the relationship between negotiators Treatment of trust expanded with more discussion of extensive experimental data New treatment of the how to deal with the negative emotions that result from conflict Completely new simulations added to reinforce bargaining zone analysis, persuasion techniques, coping with emotions, and principal-agent relationships in negotiation
- Author(s)Russell Korobkin
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAspen Casebook
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Weight1157 g
- Width183 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement3rd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.