Save on Travel Guides
- AU $19.50Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $32.95Trending at AU $41.06
- AU $26.90Trending at AU $27.58
- AU $30.53Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $8.69Trending at AU $14.79
- AU $18.72Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $18.94Trending at AU $20.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the Third edition of my book and is up-to-date as of June 2014. The names of the little hotels, motels, cottages etc. sometimes change in Negril and it is hard to find information on all of these resorts. Also, there is easy to find place or one book to go to, except this one, that has a complete list of the hotels on Seven Mile Beach. That is why I wrote this book. If you are planning a trip to Negril, Jamaica this book has all the tools you need to get the most of your travel experience. I have been to Jamaica five times in my life, so far, and every time I go I fall in love with it a little more. I find new places to stay, new places to eat, and I meet a bunch of new people who live there and who are visiting. It is unlike any other place I have been to on earth. If you have heard stories about Jamaica and are nervous about traveling there, then this book will help you out. Jamaica is a poor country. There is crime in Jamaica but thankfully most of the crime in Negril is property crime. I have never had anything stolen while staying in Negril or visiting Jamaica. I wrote this book in part, to help people out who have never been there. This book is a comprehensive guide to Seven Mile Beach in Negril, Jamaica. If you are new to Negril or if you are a seasoned traveler, this book will help you plan your trip to Seven Mile Beach. It contains a complete list of all the available rooms to rent, a list of restaurants to try, a list of items to pack, a nice description of Seven Mile Beach, and any other information you will need to travel to Negril's Seven Mile Beach. I have tried to make this the only reference material you will need when planning your trip to Negril. Eire!
- Author BiographyScott Hansen is married and a father to two children. He was born and raised in Minneapolis and graduated from the University of Minnesota with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in English. He travels frequently and loves Negril, Jamaica.
- Author(s)MR Scott Hansen
- Date of Publication05/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.