Neighbor Law: Fences, Trees, Boundaries & Noise by Lina Guillen, Emily Doskow (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.64Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn easy-to-read guide on laws concerning common neighbor disputes Is the ise from next door keeping you up at night? Is the view from your backyard being obstructed? Is a neighboring business driving you crazy? Your home is important to you and your neighbors aren't going anywhere -- Neighbor Law can help you deal with difficult situations and keep your home life peaceful. Learn your rights and responsibilities with this clear-cut, comprehensive guide to the laws concerning common neighbor disputes. Learn your state's rules on: - fences - trees and other greenery that crosses the property line - boundaries - blocked views - ise - water ruff and flooding - interference from nearby businesses - dangers to children ( attractive nuisances ) - ...and more! In plain English, Neighbor Law explains how to find applicable laws and resolve disputes without going to court, whenever possible. And, if you must go to small claims court, you'll find all the information and stragegies you need. This edition is completely revised and provides new sample letters for engaging a neighbor over a dispute, and includes expanded information on mediation and dispute resolution. Plus, read new material on how to build community and prevent disputes.
- Author BiographyEmily Doskow is a practicing attorney and mediator who has worked with families in the Bay Area for more than 15 years. She specializes in family law, including adoption, parentage issues, domestic partnership formation and dissolution, and divorce. She is a graduate of the Boalt Hall School of Law at the University of California at Berkeley. Lina Guillen earned her law degree from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law. She is an experienced trial attorney, with over 12 years of practice in a wide range of legal matters, including civil litigation and family law. As a Nolo editor, Lina has edited a variety of Nolo books, written numerous legal articles and is the author of Nolo s Divorce, Custody & Family Law blog.
- Author(s)Emily Doskow,Lina Guillen
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleNeighbor Law: Fences, Trees, Boundaries & Noise
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width179 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement8th
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.