All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA completely revised edition of a favourite cookbook, featuring the refined, all-American comfort food for which the stores are legendary. Neiman Marcus has for more than a century been synymous with luxury and good taste. Today it is as rewned for its iconic food as for its high style. This completely updated edition of the classic Neiman Marcus cookbook brings together recipes for all of its timeless favourites-from the Popovers with Strawberry Butter and the Chicken Salad to the famous Chocolate Chip Cookies. These are crowd-pleasers with a stalgic aura that makes them fit in as easily at a dinner party as at a family gathering. Then there are more contemporary recipes to fit a healthier lifestyle, such as Avocado, Grapefruit, and Quia Salad; Roasted Salmon with Brussels Sprouts and Farro; and Chicken Paillard with Couscous and Tomato Basil Sauce. Based upon the beloved Neiman Marcus restaurants across the country-from the Zodiac in Dallas and the Rotunda in San Francisco to the Mariposa in Coral Gables-this collection offers a well-rounded repertoire of tried-and-true recipes that embody classic American style.
- Author BiographyKevin Garvin is the executive chef and vice president of Neiman Marcus Restaurants. John Harrisson has co-authored more than thirty cookbooks.
- Author(s)John Harrisson,Kevin Garvin
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication16/09/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight1941 g
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.74
- AU $26.05Trending at AU $28.82
- AU $38.27Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $21.64Trending at AU $27.42
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $46.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.