All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet in the Benderloch area of Argyll, the book tells the story of a city boy, Steve, who finds himself catapulted back in time to the Bronze Age where he must lift a curse that condemns Aiden, his father Finn, and a thief Fergus, to be murdered over and over again every midsummer. To do this, Steve must confront ancient ogres and carry out a sacrifice. With his interests devoted mainly to football - he is a Saint Mirren supporter - he would be quite unable to carry out such a task without the help of Fiona, who has an uncanny understanding of ancient rituals. The friends must face both adventure and fear in their quest, but what would happen if they got stuck in the Bronze Age and were unable to return to their own time..? Neither Dead Nor Alive is a thrilling time-slip vel that will appeal to young readers aged 10 and up.
- Author BiographyJack Hastie is a retired lecturer. He has previously self-published two collections of short stories for children. He is married and has four grandchildren, who have inspired much of his writing, and has been the owner of several large dogs, who have also been inspirational.
- Author(s)Jack Hastie
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 10
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.