All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of America's hottest little retailers. -- Fortune magazine * Mary Carol Garrity lends her trademark advice on planning stylish, affordable, and memorable weddings in Nell Hill's Stylish Weddings Nell Hill's enterprising entrepreneur Mary Carol Garrity delivers practical yet elegant tips on creating lavish weddings without expending huge amounts of time, money, and energy. * Garrity puts forth shower, wedding, and gift ideas and presents readers with a call to action to spend wisely and create memorable experiences with maximum impact. The centerpiece of the book is Garrity's own daughter's wedding held at the Garritys' Atchison home. Garrity takes readers step by step through the planning of this summer event, with food, flowers, and friends gathered for the evening gala. Readers also learn tips from weddings that Garrity has attended and helped plan, including inventive ways to involve friends and family and creative touches that combine old family traditions with newfound keepsakes. * The Wall Street Journal has hailed Garrity as a one-person ecomic-development force in her hometown of Atchison, Kans. Garrity's stores have become landmarks in the decorating world. The Mary Carol Home Collection, an extensive line of home decor products, is distributed nationwide by the Gerson Companies.
- Author BiographyMary Carol Garrity, heralded by Forbes magazine as one of the hottest little retailers, is the dynamic proprietor of Nell Hill's, with locations in Atchison, Kansas, and Kansas City, Missouri. As one of today's top lifestyle resources with her own paint and home accessory lines Mary Carol is always on hand to personally answer customers' questions and offer real-life decorating solutions. She lives in Atchison, Kansas, with her husband, Dan.
- Author(s)Mary Carol Garrity
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight812 g
- Width226 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.