All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing.Reading.Building.Painting.These are things Nelly loves to do but they re always better with Daddy Gnu!With fun-to-read rhyme, a little silliness, and a lot of warmth, Anna Dewdney the creator of the beloved llama llama books tells the story of a daughter and her daddy and their wonderful day together.
- Author BiographyAnna Dewdney lives in a very old house just past a covered bridge in southern Vermont. She taught at a boys boarding school for many years before becoming a full-time author and illustrator. She is also a full-time mom to two away-at-school daughters and three stay-at-home dogs.
- Author(s)Anna Dewdney
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication25/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintViking Press Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width262 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.72
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.17
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.