All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptiona fun and silly story about a young girl whose bad habit gets in the way and with the help of her parents she is determined to stop it. join her for her journey!
- Author BiographyCharlie Odwara a.k.a papa bear was born in boston, Ma. He began writing at the age of 10 by making stories surrounding japanese and american urban culture. he has a long love for writing children stories. It became a passion when he became a father. making his daughter, nieces and nephews laugh brought him a lot of happiness. One day papa bear's daughter request if he could read one of her favorite stories in school for show-n-tell. He read her favorite book Nelly Nibble Nibbler. the kids love the story and the parents would ask where can they purchase it. So then came the journey of Mypapabear's books. Here they are for everyone to enjoy.
- Author(s)Charles Odwara
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Johanna M Odwara
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.