All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNelson Comprehension provides a simple and effective course for the teaching of key comprehension skills. Units cover all genres of texts - including fiction, poetry, playscripts, instructions and biography - with plenty of practice, repetition and assessment built in. Differentiated questions and resource sheets as well as assessment materials help ensure that all children are on track. This Pupil Book offers 20 engaging illlustrated texts with accompanying differentiated questions which test the whole range of comprehension skills, including literal, inferential and deductive.
- Author(s)Sarah Lindsay
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight2572 g
- Width218 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine64 mm
- Series Edited byJohn Jackman
- Contained items statementContains 15 copies of Paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.