All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Developing Skills Books provide the structured progression throughout the course. Each double page spread opens with a Focus in which the main point of the lesson is clearly stated; this is then followed by Extra and Extension activities of increasing difficulty. Throughout the books pupils are encouraged to think about the writing process and assess their own work.
- Author(s)Anita Warwick,John Jackman
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2003
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNelson Thornes Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight166 g
- Width215 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeAge 7-11yrs
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.