About this product
- DescriptionThe Developing Skills Books provide the structured progression throughout the course. Each double page spread opens with a Focus in which the main point of the lesson is clearly stated; this is then followed by Extra and Extension activities of increasing difficulty. Throughout the books pupils are encouraged to think about the writing process and assess their own work.
- Author(s)Anita Warwick,John Jackman
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication21/01/2003
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNelson Thornes Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/09/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight170 g
- Width176 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading Age5-7
- Interest AgeAge 4-7yrs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.