About this product
- DescriptionNelson Handwriting is the definitive handwriting programme for the whole school. This completely updated new edition provides all the tools and resources you need to ensure a consistent whole-school approach to handwriting. This Teacher's Book for Starter Level and Books 1 and 2 contains guidance on developing a whole-school handwriting policy, catering for left-handed pupils and detailed lesson-by-lesson tes covering every step from pattern practice through to letter and join formation. Links to Letters and Sounds and the National Curriculum for Spelling and Grammar are made throughout, and guidance is included for using the programme in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Author(s)Anita Warwick,Nicola York
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight532 g
- Width221 mm
- Height294 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.