All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a whole class teaching tool which supports the use of the Nelson Handwriting series. Animations with voice-overs for all the letters and joins will provide teachers with a motivating tool for teaching core skills. There are opportunities for pupils to participate on the whiteboard copying and tracing letters and patterns. The work builidng screens reinforce the links between handwriting and spelling. The games can either be played by the whole class, or by small groups or pairs of children on PCs. Using the whiteboard enables teachers to face the class and observe pupils. The discs include new printable worksheets for each letter or join for individual practice in the classroom or at home.
- Author(s)Anita Warwick,Christalla Watson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication18/12/2006
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNelson Thornes Ltd
- Weight112 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.