All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNelson Handwriting is the definitive handwriting programme for the whole school. This completely updated new edition provides all the tools and resources you need to ensure a consistent whole-school approach to handwriting. This Pupil Book 1B provides further practice for the four joins, with a focus on consistency. Links are made to the alternative graphemes of Letters and Sounds Phase 5. This Pupil Book is suitable to use both at home and in the classroom.
- Author(s)Anita Warwick,Nicola York
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight146 g
- Width196 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.