About this product
- DescriptionNelson Handwriting is the definitive handwriting programme for the whole school. This completely updated new edition provides all the tools and resources you need to ensure a consistent whole-school approach to handwriting. This Resources and Assessment Book for Books 3 and 4 provides assessment materials to help you gauge placement in the programme and progress through it. Photocopiable sheets provide practice for consistency and correct letter and join formation. Writing with a slope is introduced, and attention is given to writing for different purposes such as printing and speedwriting. Links are made to the National Curriculum for Spelling and Grammar.
- Author(s)Anita Warwick,Nicola York
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight530 g
- Width217 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.