All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series wil tell the amazing stories of inspiring people who have made a difference and changed the world, despite the odds stacked against them. They will detail the characters' humble origins, the obstacles standing in their way that had to be overcome, and discuss the successes and achievements for which they are lauded today.
- Author BiographyCath Senker has over twenty years' experience in children's educational publishing and has written around 100 books for children for a range of publishers. Her books include highly regarded titles on Anne Frank, the Black Death and the Vietnam War, books on religions and the conflict between North and South Korea, and forthcoming titles on Self-Harm and Relationships. She lives the green lifestyle and has undertaken voluntary work for a range of organizations.
- Author(s)Cath Senker
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleInfosearch: Against the Odds Biographies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.