Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.28Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 13 Feb
- AU $8.90+ AU $6.00 postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features clear, easy-to-read text, with attractive full-colour photographs and illustrations to engage your students. It places Science in an everyday context to make it easy for students to grasp the applications. It includes well-thought-out practical activities to bring Science alive. It includes lots of extensions and case studies to add interest and stretch higher ability level students. It also contains questions to test students' understanding and help assess progress.
- Author(s)M. B. V. Roberts,N.R. Ingram
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication06/09/2001
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNelson Thornes Ltd
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Weight966 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.