All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor thousands of years a prophesy has foretold the arrival of one who would bring the world of man into a lasting darkness. Akira, fallen angel and self-proclaimed goddess of Babylon, is once again at large. She, along with two of the most powerful beings on the planet, cut a swath of wonton destruction through the major cities of the world in their campaign against humanity. Treachery is everywhere, even within the very walls of the Vatican where a plot to assassinate the pope has been conceived and is being carried out by agents who would see mankind fall. Armageddon seems eminent w more than ever. The world's only hope for salvation w lies in the hands of one man (John Graham), who has been granted the power to destroy Akira. However, the eradication of this fallen angel could mean the death of his daughter Jessie, whose body has been possessed by Akira's malevolent spirit.
- Author BiographyJermaine L. Rivers established himself in the literary industry after self-publishing the highly acclaimed action/suspense novel Nemesis: Blood Trails followed by the sequel Dark Apprentice. In pursuit of a higher level of excellence for himself and his desire to assist others to realize their dreams of becoming published authors, Jermaine Rivers pooled his resources, and with the aid of his Atlanta-based affiliates, founded Maine Stream Publishing.
- Author(s)Jermaine Rivers
- PublisherMaine Stream Publishing
- Date of Publication19/03/2010
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationKennesaw, GA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMaine Stream Publishing
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.