All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContributions to this volume detail paleontologic research in Manga Valley, and shed important light on the evolutionary development of eastern Africa. Chapters provide vel insights into the taxomy, paleobiology, ecology, and zoogeographic relationships of African faunas, as well as lay the foundation for future geological, paleontological, and paleoecological studies in this important area. The book concludes with a discussion of the importance of investigations on broader geographical sites, including the Manga Valley, for human evolution research. The text is supported by 143 illustrations.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/02/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleTopics in Geobiology
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note217 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight839 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byTerry Harrison
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1997
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.